Andy Hall

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:21:12 +0100, Pete C
wrote:

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:12:15 +0100, Andy Hall
wrote:

Quick question; is conducting paste for a boiler thermistor the same
as that used for computer processors? Or at least could I use the
stuff for PCs in a boiler?

Superglue is fairly heatproof, something similar is used for shuttle
tiles.

So are you saying (in the light of what happened with those) that this
is a good solution?

Is your boiler capable of being launched into orbit, conducting
experiments or launching satellites, and returning to earth in a high
temperature re-entry? Knowing you I wouldn't be suprised ;^)

Definitely, but that's another story :-)

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl