dicko

On 28 Oct 2004 12:12:42 -0700, (A User) wrote:

"Joe Fabeitz" wrote in message ...
Guys (and gal),

I just had someone tell me Home Depot and Ryobi are "in cahoots" and "the
holy H" is the ONLY place you can buy Ryobi power tools. When the hell did
this happen and why wasn't I notified? Anyone else know about this?

Around 2-3 months ago I purchased a Ryobi trimmer (weedwacker) from a
Meijer in southeast Michigan. They also had several other Ryobi power
lawn tools, such as an edger and different models of combo
trimmer/edgers.

Ryobi tools and Ryobi garden equipment are owned by two different
companies.

dickm