sueg

i just bought special order out-swinging double french doors, low E,
for $695 total. I took out a window, tore out the wall and framed the
opening. Once that was done, it took maybe one hours work to install
and square the door. Home Depot has low E sliders that will fit that
opening, the RO is slightly smaller, but its easier to make an opening
smaller that larger, for about $350. $750 seems high if everything
goes in easy, which it almost never does. I think you're paying to
high for the doors, not the installation.