Mark S.

On 28 Oct 2004 08:18:50 GMT, wrote:

Mark S. wrote:
On 26 Oct 2004 20:36:50 GMT,
wrote:

Mark S. wrote:

www.karman.demon.co.uk

frontgarden09
fenceslats01

Put that together from scratch/scrapwood with my Bosch PEX400 sander
and Bosch 24V cordless drill - can't fault the drill for torque, put
four screws in every plank - there's another 4 panels at the other
side of the drive so that's around 500 odd screws. ;-)

Cordless drill/driver - with hammer action
24v rechargeable 1.3Ah battery
Charging time 1 hr
13mm chuck
Variable speed and reverse
Max drilling dia: wood - 30mm, steel - 13mm,
masonry - 15mm

Think it's that one. You can feel the torque when you pull the
trigger as it twists in your hand. ;-)

I think it may be a bit heavier than I'm after. Can you tell me the
model number?

PSB 24 VE-2

I've handled a friend's Ferm (12V I think) and that was very heavy
compared to my Bosch. :-)

Weight 2.6kg, I'm after less than 2kg if I can get it, my existing
Skil is only 1.4kg.

Maximum torque only 25Nm, that's half what some of the best 12 volt
machines are producing now. It's also around £100 and you can get
better, lighter 12 volt models for that sort of price.

I think you're being picky. :-P

Mark S.