tarquinlinbin

Default Potterton Profile problem

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 11:55:00 +0000, "Ed Sirett"
wrote:

Big snip for brevity

From the sypmtoms described I'd say the gas valve is not even worth
thinking about changing the PCB just possibly, a service very much what's
needed.

There is only one PCB it does 'everything'.

[1] In fact there are significant numbers of Suprimas being installed in new
build. Probably because architects have not clocked the problems with them
and are still specifiying them.

It is strangle that the Potterton profile still suffers from exploding
boiler syndrome,just like its predecessor,the potterton netaheat.

I visited one only the other week which had exploded in the night.
There wasnt much left of it worth saving.

joe