anon

"Joe Fabeitz" wrote in message ...
You aren't going to hang tools on your pegboard, then draw outlines of them
so you'll know where they go,....are you?
"brian s" wrote in message
Unfinished garage. I just stapled insulation and added electrical.

Can pegboard be attached w/o drywall been behind it? I have about 30'
wall I would like to have 24' of pegboard.

Thanks

I had the same situation, first in a metal building then in an
unfinished garage.

I used 1/4" TEMPERED 4'x8' pegboard and it was stiff enough that there
was no flexing - the spacing in the metal building was the full width
(8') but I mounted the pegboard on 2"x2" frame with a couple of 2"x2"
vertical pieces. In addition to spacing the pegboard away from the
wall, it stiffened it as well.

I just moved the whole unit from the metal building to the unfinished
garage - still works fine.