William Brown

jeffc wrote:

"William Brown" wrote in message

And his reaction while he was surrounded by small impressionable

children

should have been what?

Gee, what a toughie! Um, let's see. How about "kids, something

important

has come up and I have to leave early." Wow! Think that might have

worked?

Moron.

My experience is that a good leader or executive gets a good staff in
place, and doesn't have to become hysterical when something comes up;

Did I say anything about being hysterical?

he knows that his staff will be able to handle it. You seem to think the
President should have run out of the room and started shooting,

Now why would you say something so stupid when I just explicitly stated what
he should have done? Next question: if Bush's staff can handle all security
problems, then why is Bush going around campaigning about what a great
leader he was during this difficult time of crisis? You can't have it both
ways, and neither can Bush.

You apparently can't comprehend how a leader functions. Perhaps if you
had been able to get into Cornell they could have taught you.

there.