raden

In message , Rory
writes
raden wrote:

You can buy the heads separately, or if you're feeling adventurous,
replace the (probably) middle microswitch which will prolly cost under £2

Do you know where the microswitched are obtainable from? I replaced a
2 port Danfoss valve recently because the switch was faulty (it had
fallen apart inside - maybe the OP has the same problem). I've bought
several synchron motors but can't find a source for the switch (it has
a long arm).

RS, Maplin, all the other usual outlets.

If you can't find one with the exact same arm as you require, you should
be able to change the arm over from one to the other.

--
geoff