James \Cubby\ Culbertson

Thanks Jaime,
Since X10 (the company, not the spec) doesn't give much in the way of specs
for their stuff, I was concernced
about whether that module would handle 2hp motors. Amperage aside, I was
worried
the module mightn't handle the motor's transients etc...
Cheers,
cc

"Jaimesummer" wrote in message
m...

Hi,
Why don't you simply get the 220V 20 amp module (HD245), a
transceiver and a remote and plug directly into this? I have it for a
year now controlling my grizzly dust collector with no problems.
Wound up getting a bunch of "extra" stuff for a little more which I
have not really played with yet. Don't sign up for any email crap, it
is continuous.
jaime