Arch

After a dull thud, a yawn was heard throughout rcwland and I wonder
why.

I'm not sure if my tip for the Jet-Mini is
well known or is just a poorly thought out and unnecessary approach to a
problem that is often discussed here; ie. slowing and varying the
speed. Maybe it was my poor attempt at humor or my disclaimer or even
possibly Ray's inexplicable response. Maybe you ladies & gentlemen
didn't wish to embarrass the crotchety ole coot.

Whatever. _Somebody please respond. For sure, there's no scarcity of
Mini-Jet owners or a lack of interest in a non- problem; slowing or
varying the Mini-Jet's spindle speed.

Turn to Safety, Arch

Fortiter,