Bill Rubenstein

Good to hear that it was resolved. My last email from Rob at Omega said that Roman was out
of town so that was probably why no answer.

Keep us informed about your progress. We know that we need to be able to sell the Stubby in
all countries -- as difficult as that may be.

Bill

In article , says...

"Bill Rubenstein" skrev i melding
. net...
Bjarte:

According to Omega he is the new European Stubby dealer. I don't know

him. I will pass a
note to Omega about the problem. I bet he knows French -- I don't but can

figure out stuff
if necessary and I bet he can too.

Bill

Thank you, Bill, I appreciate your answers, both now and before.

As for Roman, I had an answer from him today, where he states that
he could not answer my mail in french, cause he had noone to translate for
him.
Besides, I also got an offer from Rob Caddaye, down under, and Roman says
for me to deal directly with him.

So, maybe I will.

Bjarte