Chet Hayes

" rosie readandpost" wrote in message ...
yes, we are sure.

--
the RNC is at it again!
http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/102804Z.shtml

"ronm" wrote in message
: are you sure you want to do that? Ask your agent. It might be
easier to sell
: if prospective buyers can be sure pool is operational.
:
: " rosie readandpost" wrote in
message
: ...
: we are thinking about moving out of this house (we own two) and
: need suggestions on closing up an indoor pool.
: (reducing utility bills, until its sold)
:
: any suggestions?
: links that will help?
:
: thanks, you folks are terrific!
:
:
:
:

Why don't you fill it with those 58,000 absentee ballots. That should
make it real attractive to a prospective buyer. Only a moron would
close an indoor pool to save a few bucks while trying to sell a house.