calhoun

$450 going rate and that includes deliver and haul away. One often
overlooked installation problem is that the new doors don't use brick mold.
If old doors do than you will need to make a filler and cover it with
aluminum to hide the new nail flange. Also some old aluminum doors have the
siding installed over a nail flange this means either remove the siding or
cut it back to remove the old door frame. Wall thickness will also cause
additional work since the permashild is set up for 4 9/16 wall thickness.

"Greg" wrote in message
Anderson which I have have apx 3.5R and have maybe the
best made glass in the industry. I paid 800 per slider and 750 per
install, a area standard price. Sure you can go cheap, but you get what
you pay for.

The Frenchwood sliders we have wholesale for about $1400. You are right
about
the quality tho.
http://www.andersenwindows.com/UE/Pr...00FWGlidingOve
rview.asp