On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 13:56:10 +0100, Rob Morley
wrote:

People are more vociferous when they're annoyed than when they're
content. Maybe the happy owners are getting annoyed at the
disproportionate amount of slagging off that Dysons seem to receive.

Until recently my other half worked for 13-14 years in an independent
TV/Electrical shop. They sold a lot of Dysons.

The shop was independent. People came to the shop because they were
prepared to pay for service from an independent retailer.

The majority of their customers were middle aged and affluent elderly
people. If there was ever a problem with an appliance, then the
customer would be straight back to the shop. The shop would liaise
with the manufacture to resolve the problem.

My other half says that Dysons are very reliable. They had very few
problems and very few complaints.

They are superb machines. Both my partner and I suffer from mild dust
alergies. The problem has gone since we got the Dyson.

Graham