Mary Chan

Maybe now you can say I acted foolishly. Would you not pay Mr. Dillon and
his co-worker to get off your property if he was waving his fists at you and
your 18 month old son yelling: "I will no leave until I get full payment."

My intent of the post was to warn other of this type of behavior by
contractors so that other people does not have to be vitimized this way.

"JessicaG" wrote in message
. net...
1.. Mr. Dillon extorted of 100% balance owing from customer without
mutual
agreement that work was completed. The consumer is required by law to
withhold 10% payment for 45 days after completion of work.

Sounds like you acted foolishly, then.

I totally agree. I'm hoping Ms Chan will elaborate on Mr Dillon's supposed
extortion techniques.

Speaking of Mr Dillon, I was also wondering what his great-great-grandkids
are going to think of him when they google his name a 100 years from now
and find this damning post, assuming of course that 100 years from
now...oh nevermind ;-)