Al Reynolds

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Owain wrote:
One of the biggest problems has been finding a building firm that's
large enough to take on the job - builders kept saying it was too big
for them. But our surveyor has put it out to tender to six different
builders, work is set to begin any minute and it's actually going to
happen."

Suppose there might be little between the average jobbing builder who
works on ordinary houses and the large companies who do new builds, etc?

Nah - I reckon the builders would have loved the
job but got cold feet when they realised that any
mistakes they made might well end up on TV...

Al