IMM

Default CM67 Optimum Start algorithm

"JH" wrote in message

"Mike Hibbert" wrote in message

And I fitted one just after Jules (after tapping you lot up for info).

It
has totally transformed our house. It feels comfortable ALL the time

now!

Likewise. Plus work commitments means the house is empty for a few days
during the week ATM. Previously I'd frig around with the old timer to get
the house warm on my return but it didn't really do the job i.e. the air

was
warm but the house still felt cold, much better now even without fine

tuning
the programs or factory settings. I'll be interested to see in the gas

bill
next time mind.

Thanks again to old CH hands in this group. Why on earth installers put

the
Mickey Mouse stats or in my case none at all can only be put down to cost,

And ignorance. Most installers know sweet nothing of control.

but for the sake of less than 90 quid it's false economy in my book.