Gerry Leath

Let's just say that I'm only working half a day. Of course, half a day is
12 hours. Gerry

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 07:03:29 -0400, "Gerry Leath"
calmly ranted:

When I retire I might try to do that. Right now, I don't have the time to
design and build, so choose to build. It's a project that will get done
one
way or another. Gerry

If you don't have an hour's time to do a simple design for
a lamp, you are waaaaay too overworked, dude. Condolences.

--
"Excess regulation and government spending destroy jobs and increase
unemployment. Every regulator we fire results in the creation of over

VOTE LIBERTARIAN ON NOVEMBER 2, 2004 OR YOU WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING.