"Sofie" wrote in message ...
Sandy:
An important experiment he If you run the VCR and TV from the AC power
directly..... and do not use the Inverter (unplug it from the AC power).....
doe the VCR still have interference???
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"sandy" wrote in message
om...
We've got a problem with our VCR that is about to drive us nutty! Our
motorhome has a TV/VCR compartment forward over the driver/passenger (snip)

The fact that this only happens when installed the cabinet suggests a
possible proximity problem of electro-magnetic interference.

try if poss. moving ther inverter further away, or the vcr away from
the TV?

check the grounds - does the cabinet (if metal parts) have any voltage
on it??
Ben