Andy Dingley

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:48:17 -0600, "James \"Cubby\" Culbertson"
wrote:

I'm thinking of going with X10 for my remote system.

I'd never buy an X10 product. Seen too much of it that went
unreliable too soon.

I also hate popup ads. A company that has tried so hard to annoy me
isn't getting _my_ money.

My DC controller is an old motor-start controller. I can put
pushbuttons for this anywhere I like, and that's only a low-current
cable to run. Dead simple, so I might actually get it all finished.
Of course in the future I can fool around with current sensing and
time delays as much as I like, but in the meantime I have something
that turns the DC on and off from the other side of the workshop, even
if it's not right in my pocket.

--
Smert' spamionam