dsg

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 03:12:12 +0000, Craig Hart wrote:

Hi...

What is the signal source that comes out in B&W?

I've tried a DVD player, and the TV-out function of my computer's graphics
card (though I don't really trust that).

Are you also using the SCART input at this point?

Yes, the SCART connector is the only input aside from the ant input.

IMHO if it's a DVD player giving you black and white, I'd be 99% sure
it's outputting the wrong standard eg NTSC, PAL-60 or whatever, and your
set is expecting something different (eg PAL-50).

It's possible the devices are putting out NTSC or PAL-60... but would
that really result in a black and white image? I'll connect the player up
again later today, see if I can find some configuration for this.

Go thru the device setup menus and change the output type to match the
TV.

Craig

Thanks for the help, I'll post again with results.