Sofie

Sandy:
An important experiment he If you run the VCR and TV from the AC power
directly..... and do not use the Inverter (unplug it from the AC power).....
doe the VCR still have interference???
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"sandy" wrote in message
om...
We've got a problem with our VCR that is about to drive us nutty! Our
motorhome has a TV/VCR compartment forward over the driver/passenger
seats. Cabinet is metal and you can see a jumble of TV cables and
other wires that appear to go to exterior lights. The TV, Amplified
antenna & VCR wires are all connect3d to a little black box
(Magnadyne); Power is from an inverter which we installed.

The TV works fine but the VCR has really annoying interference in the
way of wide rolling lines (composed of colored dots or thingies that
look like a line up of golf tees). When you take the VCR out of the
cabinet, it works fine. We've tried exchanging the VCR for another
and it still gets interferrence. We've tried expensive shielded
cables and it didn't help at all. We'd really, REALLY appreciate any
suggestions as to what the problem is and how we can fix it. We've
been pretending to fix it for over a week now and my husband is about
to drill holes in the dash and install the VCR there (and have cables
dangling from the dash to the overhead). Can you help!!!!!!!!!!?

Thanks!

Sandy