The Most Rev. Peter Parsnip

Default A moderated group!

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Leigh,
and I thusly replied:

Phil Kyle wrote in
news:e26ed1ad8221de3dcb77e128092b8e27 @news.teranews.com:

I have a bone to pick with Harry.
Wherever he lays his hat, that's my home.

No - usenet doesn't work like that - people who have contributed to it
for many years know that its common decency to take any
flames/complaints or arguments to email whereas your style of name
changing, filter avoidance and other tactics is not acceptable.

Please 'Mr Kyle', take your 'bone picking' elsewhere, there's a good
chap - Harry has happily laid his hat in here for years whereas you have
arrived in a group by following/stalking him and now choose to fill
another group with your pathetic postings.

Take it to email or move on!

Oooh, I like a challenge.

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his
tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:2