Jim Yanik

"jeffc" wrote in
m:

"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
.. .
"jeffc" wrote in

So then why support Bush?

Because Bush will defend the US and it's interests,while Kerry will
surrender us to the UN and his "global test" nonsense.

You're right - it is nonsense. The problem is Bush invented the
nonsense, not Kerry. What Kerry meant and what Bush said Kerry meant
are 2 different things.

I have to laugh at you folks who fall for the "nuances" of Kerry.
His entire voting record and comments show he meant the "global test".

Kerry is anti-2nd amendment;anti-gun,despite his posturing as a
"hunter".

What is with you morons who think reasonable gun control is
"anti-gun"? And don't give me any bull**** about "it's just a first
step".

"reasonable" can be defined anyway you want.Reasonable to who?

And what criminal pays any attention to gun laws?

What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

I also note that Kerry said in Outdoor Life magazine that he owns a
"Chinese Communist assault rifle".yet he favors and sponsors legislation
that prohibits citizens from owning them.Kerry feigns being a hunter while
having voted for every gun control law he could,even laws that would ban
hunting ammo and hunting firearms.
(although the 2nd Amendment is NOT about hunting or sporting;its so that
the US people have the ability to "alter or abolish" a bad gov't,as stated
in the Declaration of Independence.Remember that the US was created by
armed revolt against the incumbent [British] gov't.
I also wonder if you even know what an "assault weapon" is.

What you Kerry fans ignore in your blindness is that Kerry promises
everything to everyone.

And you call me a moron....at least I can post without resorting to name-
calling.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net