HA HA Budys Here

From: "curmudgeon"

Say WHAT?!?!?! The winner of this week's most meaningless sentence award:

. They'll re-stock all of the same wattage on every peg
with a bulb that looks the same in every respect except for the actual
wattage.

OK let me re-phrase. No, there is not enough time, let me re-cap...

Say there's 12 "pegs" of these candalabra "golfball" bulbs...

The top row of 4 across are supposed to be the 15 watt versions. The middle
row, 25 watt versions, and the bottom row, 40 watt versions.

What happens is, they open a case of 15 watt versions and "fill in" ALL of the
pegs with the same wattage -because whoever is doing it doesn't notice any
difference.