jeffc

"George" wrote in message

"bill a" wrote in message
. ..
George, you are wasting your time. Liberal fundamentalists are going

believe
the steaming load dished out to them by the dnc's media (CBS, etc) no

matter
what.
That's how fundimentalists live. That's why the lib politicos love

them.
Cheaply produced fiction is always adequate.

I agree completely. I am not any sort of party loyalist. I consider what
they say and see if it has any validity. It always amazes me how people

can
be be fed such BS, do no thinking and go in and pull the big "D" on

election
day...

As opposed to, say, straight party Republican voting? Don't make me laugh.