Andy Hall

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:56:55 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , Andy Hall
writes
On 27 Oct 2004 09:47:36 -0700, (John
Durham) wrote:

Does anyone have experience of the recent models of SIP compressors
available from costco (or anywhere else for that matter) the one I am
hoping for comment on is the T3/150 SRB which is 3hp 150L belt
driven(i think). Good or bad - any comments - especially regarding
noise level and reliability/ build quality.

I've put my compressor up at ceiling height - i.e. in the roof space
and instead of using the wheels made two stout wooden frames fitted
together with four antivibration mounts (RS do them). The compressor
is bolted to that and it sits on the boards. With the trap door
closed, the noise is very low and one can comfortably have a
conversation in the workshop below at normal voice levels.

What are Costco doing it for? There may be even better prices
elsewhere....

£399 + if it's the one I saw today

Presumably excl. VAT?

http://www.worldofpower.co.uk/acatal...t_Driven_.html