Dave Hinz

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 03:21:34 GMT, Howard wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

Greg, do you think you could go buy a fully-automatic Uzi today?

After a background check, and a separate federal tax, it is perfectly
legal to own an Uzi. In Texas, you can carry it concealed if you have
the proper licenses.

Right, but the premise I was responding to was the statement that someone
could walk in to a gun shop and walk out with a machine gun, spur of the
moment-like.

How would you CCW with an Uzi, by the way? Wear a Duster or something?
I imagine it would print pretty much through any piece of clothing.

Dave Hinz