Dave Hinz

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 18:36:51 -0500, Todd Fatheree wrote:

Yet another liberal inconistency: they favor abortion and oppose capital
punishment. Which means they oppose the innocent while they favor the
guilty.

But Todd, that's _remarkably_ consistant within the liberal framework of
thought. You and I should be stopped from having ugly guns, but don't
aggressively prosecute people who misuse guns. You wouldn't want to
_offend_ the criminal, you want to _rehabilitate_ them, y'see. You and
I are just criminals who haven't done anything yet, but can't be trusted
in any case. The criminal, though, can be trusted to have rehabilitated
themselves, just you and I who have done nothing wrong can't be trusted.

Does that make sense now?

Dave Hinz