Al Reid

Where do you get your information from. I find it incomprehensible that anyone, and for that matter any democrat, that follows
current events and/or politics doesn't know who Terry McAuliffe is. Ignorance is bliss, perhaps.

I follow the news/politics enough to know who the leadership of each party is, what each party stands for, and the records of the
candidates. I then form an opinion based on all of the available facts. You, however, seem to assume facts that are not valid and
jump to conclusions that suit you.

--
Al Reid

A government big enough to give you everything you want...
is big enough to take away everything you have.