Doug Miller

In article , GregP wrote:
On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:56:41 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , GregP

wrote:
On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:49:13 GMT,
(Doug Miller)
wrote:

Perhaps you should get a dictionary and find out what "fascist" really

means.

I have, but it sounds like you haven't. And dictionaries aren't
exactly the be-all end-all of human knowledge.

Of course they're not -- but they do give accurate descriptions of the
meanings of words. And it does indeed appear that you have not, in fact,
consulted your dictionary on that particular point. Here's what mine says:

"fascism: a totalitarian governmental system led by a dictator and emphasizing

an aggressive nationalism and often racism."

You claimed that the Republican leadership is fascist. Please identify, with
complete citations, which members of the Republican leadership have advocated
the system described above.

The Rush Limbaugh simple version of politics, eh ? All major
principles and concepts reduced to one sentence.

My view of it is as below, written by someone I know.

[irrelevant diatribe snipped]

You certainly do a marvelous job of evading the issue. I repeat:

--
Regards,