TheScullster

Default 1970's Build U Values

Following previous message "Central Heating Design - Help Please", can
anyone comment on U Values for the following features please?
I have two sources of reference, the Screwfix site and Plumbing and Heating
by Treloar.
These seem to conflict and, when I research other sources, I find these
don't tally with either of the above. Is there a definitive source for this
information? If so can someone please confirm or revise the following
feature values for me (W/m2 Deg C)?

Walls
U Value

External Wall - 11" brick-block cavity uninsulated. 1
Internal Wall - plaster, 4.5" brick, plaster 2.2
Plasterboard, 2" eggcrate cavity, plasterboard 2 (guessed)
External Wall - 11" brick-block cavity insulated. 0.7

Floors

Ground Floor - Solid Concrete
0.8
Int Floors - Floorboard, 8" joist, Plasterboard 1.7
(heat flow up)
Int Floors - Floorboard, 8" joist, Plasterboard 1.5
(heat flow down)

Roof

Pitched with felt - 100mm insulation
0.34
Pitched with felt - 50mm insulation
unknown
Flat roof - no insulation
1.2

DG Windows/doors uPVC
3

Thanks again for all help given previously

Phil