Al Reid

"James T. Kirby" wrote in message ...
Al Reid wrote:

Well, I guess I have difficulty figuring out just what a liberal would be a
puppet of, since there is no coherent leadership or
overarching agenda behind anything I can identify as being liberal. And boy, I
am sure one of those - thanks for the proper
ID - I'll take that anyday over fascist right wing extremist. (There, I can
see where the puppetry is.)

We all know that Terry McAuliffe and the DNC are pulling all of your strings.

It could be no coincidence that you all spew in
unison the same talking points, lies and deception.

Well, if I knew who Terry McAuliffe was, I may see your point better.

Let me enlighten you, who seems to be so ignorant of the party you so blindly follow. Terry McAuliffe is the head of the DNC, a
Clinton chronie and a real slime. He was behind most, if not all of the dissemination of lies about GWB that have been parroted by
all of the democratic pundents, talking heads and Kerry supporters. McAuliffe, much like Kerry hemself, has no core convictions or
moral compas. The is the role model for dirty, negative politics.

I don't need anyone to tell me what to believe - I've been working on that for
40 years. In that time, I've never seen
a Republican president who I'd even want to be in the same room with, much less
get to know. I fail to see the attraction.

Jim Kirby