Al Reid

"James T. Kirby" wrote in message ...
Threads like this depress the hell out of me, so I can't follow them. GregP,
I'm with you 100%.
Fight the good fight.

If you are unable to follow the thread, how do you know you are 100% with GregP?

Oh, I see. You were able to glean GregP's political bent, and just blindly followed his lead. Typical of the mindless, liberal
puppets.

All of you undecided voters who think Bush is just a good, responsible, well
meaning "conservative", try to catch "A Patriot Act" on cable before next Tuesday.
I trust the motives of the right wing about as far as I could heave the Queen
Mary on a bad day, and this still scared the **** out of me.

JK