James T. Kirby

Threads like this depress the hell out of me, so I can't follow them. GregP,
I'm with you 100%.
Fight the good fight.

All of you undecided voters who think Bush is just a good, responsible, well
meaning "conservative", try to catch "A Patriot Act" on cable before next Tuesday.
I trust the motives of the right wing about as far as I could heave the Queen
Mary on a bad day, and this still scared the **** out of me.

JK

GregP wrote:
On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:01:11 -0700, "Fletis Humplebacker" ! wrote:

No need to. I said bigot. You responded to it so apparently
you did read it.

If you can't read what you yourself said, how can
you pretend to understand anything from anyone
else ?

You claimed some sort of collusion if the government creates
a friendly atmosphere foir business. I suspected your head was
too far up your ass to understand the issue.

You believe in the fantasy that there is no
collusion betw this administration and certain
business interests and you accuse *me* of
being out of it ???

Is it the "liberals" who are whining for
a constitutional amendment to force people to marry only certain
other people ?

You haven't got anything right so far. No one is forcing anyone to marry.
The fact that civilization has always defined marriage as male/ female
partners escaped your notice.

You don't have the foggiest idea of whether civilization
"has always defined" marriage to be strictly betw men
and women. And even if that were true, what gives you
the right to tell people that they have to do whatever
you decided they should do ?

Most people opposed to abortion see it as murder. Murder is everyone's
business, especially the victim.

So not only do you pretend to have the right to tell people
how they should live their lives, you're also insisting that
you have some sort of inalienable right to tell them how to
think and what to believe. And you complain about "liberals"
interfering with *your* life ?

Your lack of concern for human life is also a hallmark of
the liberal.

I have no doubt that if a few people took a very close
look at my life and yours from the point of view of ":concern
for human life," I would come out quite well in comparison.
Of course, it wouldn't take much to accomplish that: your
view of the world appears to be driven by the junkie on
the afternoon hate radio.

What conservative wants laws against unions?

Once again, you blew your reading assignment.

Was it a "liberal" president who forbids what are
supposed to be free citizens to cross into Canada to buy drugs
more cheaply than they can here ?

And if harmful drugs were let in the liberals would scream about
too little concern.

Have you really been sucked into this "harmful drugs"
lie ? Do you have any idea of the structure of the pharmaceutical
industry and how it works ? Do you have the foggiest notion
of what are the quantities of fake drugs sold in Canada vs
the US ? But when the junkie or the president tell you that it's all
being done for your safety, you turn off whatever brain capacity
you do have and repeat the crap every chance you get.

Liberalism and hypocrisy are two sides of the same
coin. It's liberals who make the drugs and health care so expensive to
begin with.

Pharmaceutical companies have nothing to do with it, of
course. Why don't you get down to what you're *really*
thinking and take out the "liberals" word and plug in "jews"
or "kikes" or "******s" or "spics ?" You clearly need
someone to scapegoat. And while you'd still be a fascist
bigot, at least you'd be just a wee bit more honest with
yourself.

Is it the "liberals" who are
throwing American citizens into jail for months at a time without any
charges or representation ?

Which US citizen was that?

Once again you're showing that your knowledge
base is afternoon radio.

If it wasn't for "liberals," Republican as well as Democrat, this
country would still be a cesspool of no human or constitutional
rights for southern blacks;

Like Lincoln huh? You're a complete idiot.

So what was Lincoln ? You got him all figgered out, eh ?
He was just like you, eh ?

Rebuplicans passed the 60s civil rights laws, Einstein.

They helped, Einstein II, especially liberal Republicans such
as Nelson Rockefeller, who agitated for a civil rights bill for
a long time, while John Kennedy, who you held up as a "moderate,"
wouldn't And, Einstein II, you flunked reading again: I
specifically included such Republicans.

A civil rights bill wouldn't have a chance nowadays, with the
current neo-dominated congress and a president who likes
to escape responsibility by saying that he'll sign a controversial
bill if someone else writes it, negotiates it, and puts every-
thing on the line to make sure it's passed.

I won't wastw anymore time with you,

Well, you've gotten this far, so obviously you have. How do
you get by not being honest with yourself ?

--
James T. Kirby
Center for Applied Coastal Research

phone: 302-831-2438