Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
IMM wrote:
Or maybe Dyson operate like M$? You want to sell our machines you
carry this range of spares as well. At least I know that I can go into
virtually any white goods place and get a spare filter or belt for a
Dyson, the same can't be said for a lot of other makes.

There is also a hell of a lot of Dysons around. They are the biggest
seller.

I'd say it's not the norm for *any* vacuum cleaner to need anything other
than consumables throughout its life. The range of parts on a Dyson
display has to be there for a reason.

--
*Arkansas State Motto: Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Don't Laugh.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.