Greg G.

Peter Hyde said:

Greg G. wrote in message . ..

Thanks for the information!
I'll try to put it to good use in the future.
Also, nice looking pieces on your web site!

Looks pretty good to me Greg, keep up the good work. Spalted wood is
probably one of the most difficult to turn depending on how soft it
is. I got a lot of practice turning styrofoam at work and that is how
I learned the light touch on a skew chisel.

Thanks, the turning went OK, but I should have worked on the shape a
little more. And it was quite difficult to cut, sand, and finish.
The blank was almost weightless - I didn't think it would stay
together on the lathe, but it did.

But I have to ask, however. Why are you turning styrofoam??

Greg G.