Andy Hall

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:34:16 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Set Square" wrote in message
TRK's dad wrote:

Just a follow up to an old thread (Google groups won't let me post to
a thread more than one month old) - http://tinyurl.com/5ohxs

Thanks for all your help.

My father in law and I replaced our old hot water cylinder as the
tests you suggested confirmed that a dodgy coil was to blame. I was
even able to use the cylinder that he had taken out of his house to
have a solar hot water system installed so it cost next to nothing.

So far everything seems to be working satisfactorily.

I'm glad that we have a result - and that we rank amateurs (IMM please
note!) are able to provide some useful advice now and again.

You are are star, and don't arf torque some delta.

Very good. I'll give you that one. :-)

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl