T i m

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 00:12:21 +0100, "JM" wrote:

Mary Fisher wrote:
I think it's been discussed before but I can't remember the details.

What are opinions on Dyson vacuum cleaners, please?

I found them too noisy for their capacity.

I use a Henry for DIY stuff (eqially noisy but large bore hose and
capacity, no filters to have to stop to clean, I use bags with it) and
a Mele 'Big cat & dog' around the house (very quiet and durable).

I have repaired more DC03's for folk than any other make / model (that
could reflect that they are popular or unreliable (or both) g)

T i m