Jim

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:02:37 -0700, "Bill"
wrote:

I keep receipts/statements/instruction manuals for everything.

And I especially keep anything legal, contracts, insurance documents, etc.

Just get a cardboard box, label the year, and dump all paperwork in there.
Have a box for each year. Then if (when) you need to find something, you
will at least have it narrowed down to the year and will have it.

"Nitin" wrote in message
Hi,
After a series of refinances on my home, I'm now overwhelmed with the
amount of paperwork that comes with each refi. Can someone help me
with which papers I need to keep from the mortages which I closed as a
result of the refinance?

thanks,
-nitin

If I signed it in the proces of buying or refinancing, I keep it a
copy. Storage is cheap as a rule and the paper you toss out is the
one it turns out you need desparately.

Jim P.