IMM

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.com...
On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 18:42:06 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Look in any Curry's etc and see the huge display of spares. Very
commendable you might think, but then wonder why they are taking up
valuable retail floor space unless an excellent earner...

Or maybe Dyson operate like M$? You want to sell our machines you
carry this range of spares as well. At least I know that I can go into
virtually any white goods place and get a spare filter or belt for a
Dyson, the same can't be said for a lot of other makes.

There is also a hell of a lot of Dysons around. They are the biggest seller.