jhill

Try in the appliance bulb section. Just bought one last week at Lowe's for
my clothes washer; 25 W with candelabra base. Didn't find them at Walmart
either!

"Paul R" wrote in message
ink.net...
I have looked and looked at all online incandescent light bulb sellers
that pop up in Google, have gone to Home Depot and Lowe's, Wal-Mart and
K-Mart, etc., but have been unable to find a 25-watt small base
incandescent light bulb I need. All I find are either 10 or 15-watt
small base or 25-watt intermediate (or medium) base. I help out a small
local theater group and the bulbs are needed for the make-up mirrors
that are installed in their dressing rooms. Anything smaller than
25-watts just won't do. Too dark.

All the mirrors we installed originally came with the 25w bulbs and have
been, up to now, easily replaced. The last time I had to buy some I
didn't have any problems, for the bulbs were easily available at all the
DIY stores. Never a question. This time, however, it seems that this
wattage is no longer being made, or at least easily available, for small
base bulbs (??).

Does anyone have a clue?

--
Paul R