Nate

"Phil Scott"

Not many quality guys I know would dream of going that
much work for such a small amount of money.

It's not much work, and it's way, way too much money if they are leaving the
old panel in. I would wager he will find a very wide spread in price if he
gets 1-2 more people in there looking at it.

[Tons of completely irrelevent BS snipped]

The perception that quality work and price are somehow related is an
expensive misperception to hold. If someone comes in and tells me that he
wants to, basically, save time for himself by leaving in old work and still
charge a lot of money, there's not much more I'm interested in hearing from
that person.

- Nate