S Viemeister

Dave Liquorice wrote:

I disagree. When we got our DC04 about 4 or 5 years ago the main
living room carpet had just been done with a traditional bagged
machine. As it is with a new toy you play, so the living room carpet
got done again, the DC04 filled it's tank twice from that supposedly
clean carpet...

When our DC01 arrived 7 years ago, I used it on the apparently clean living
room carpet. The tank filled up before I got a third of the way across the
room. Mostly dog hair, none of which had been visible on the surface. We
don't have dogs, but the previous residents did.

Sheila