Hagrinas Mivali

Oscar_Lives wrote:
"B" wrote in message
m...
If I leave my dog outside at night, she'll bark and wake up the
neighborhood, but the owl stays away, too.
If I leave my dog inside at night, the owl hoots and the dog barks
and wakes
up the family.
We need sleep.
Is there a way to keep the owl away from my yard?
The owl has been around for only a week ... will it move away pretty
soon? I
am in Raleigh, NC.
Other advice?

If your dog barks outside and disturbs the neighbors, then you
obviously don't deserve to have a dog. Take the mutt to the pound,
since you have failed to properly train your dog not to bark outside.

If you lived next door to me, I would shoot your dog or poison it the
first night it started barking and woke me up.

If you call the animal control department, they will come down and look into
barking dogs. They will most likely give the owner some brochures on
training the dog not to bark. If you poison the dog, you will go to jail.
They may not catch you for this, but it's rare for criminals to stick to a
single crime. One of these days, you will get caught.