Mary Fisher

"Allan" wrote in message
.uk...
We've still got a DC01. Had it for at least 10 years!

The thing I like is that you can easily order spare parts from the Dyson
site - isn't it so wholesome these days to be able to repair something
rather than buy a new one.

Ah - that surprises me. I hd the feeling that in the past someone said you
couldn't fix them yourself.

Thanks for that.

Mary

Anyway - it's still going strong - apart from a wheel falling off at the
weekend - ah well, nothing a washer and some araldite won't fix ;o)

My wife is sitting chuckling next to me - I think she read wholesome as
"tight git"!!!

Allan,

wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:17:32 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

I think it's been discussed before but I can't remember the details.

What are opinions on Dyson vacuum cleaners, please?

Superb. Very reliable.

Graham