Peter

"AK" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...
I think it's been discussed before but I can't remember the details.

What are opinions on Dyson vacuum cleaners, please?

I have had a DC04 for about 4-5 years and it's brilliant. I have only

ever
bothered to clean the filters once in that time and it's never lost

suction.
Those that complain about the filters may have the special "anti allergy"
models that have all sorts of special filters.

I would definitely buy one again, not that I need to. The only thing I
would say is that they make you paranoid about the amount of dust in your
house just from the amount it sucks up

Rubbish its because you can see the dust in the bin, when its in a bag you
are not aware because you cant see it they suck up just as much if not more,
maybe yours blows back inside when u empty it in the dustbin.

Peter