Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Peter Ramm wrote:
I would like to put some cable IDs on 2.5 and 1.0T&E (ie on the
external cable - not on internal conductors). Ideally I would like to
put numbered "rings" on - I've been browsing the various sites but
can't find anything big enough.
There are obviously loads of "tie on/write it on yourself" types - but
I want something which will look the d's bs.

Commonly self adhesive strip in different colours with the number repeated
along it - 555555555 - etc.

You get better looking clip on plastic numbers - but I've not seen them
suitable for TW&E.

--
*Money isn't everything, but it sure keeps the kids in touch.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.