Colin Wilson

What are opinions on Dyson vacuum cleaners, please?

Got a DC01 - no problems at all over several years, apart from one small
design flaw - the inlet to the main body of the vacuum under the head is
quite small and anything solid that`s larger than about a 5p piece may
block it. Its easy to get to, to remove though - 4 screws IIRC (just
remove the cover over the rotating brushes)

Oh, and we broke a belt on one once, when a sock got jammed around the
rotating brush. The filters don`t often get changed in our house - we
rinse them in a bowl and they`re fine for quite some time.