Owen Davies

George wrote:
See the JET mini thread. Better yet, see the JET mini.

250 delivered from Amazon.

$199 from Craft Supplies at the moment, plus $35 for delivery. Not all
that much of a saving now that I notice how much they want for shipping,
but at least it's something. Get the extension bed while you're at it.
You won't need it for pens, but maybe you can devote the HF to them
and use the Jet for everything else.

WARNING: After using the Jet, you may look at the HF rather differently.

Amazon had it for $199 with free shipping a while ago. If you are
patient, it might happen again. Not that I'd advise waiting for it.

Owen Davies